OCEAN CRUISING TRIMARAN
The Rapido Trimaran's concept and construction is by the team that has built more than 1,500 production trimarans globally. It has been designed by Morrelli & Melvin as an owner-operated ocean cruising trimaran that is...Meet our team
PERFORMANCE IS IN THE DETAILS
|Length||18.1 m||59.3 ft|
|Beam||11.7 m||38.4 ft|
|Draft||0.75 m||2.5 ft|
|Displacement (light)||10,000 kg||22,046 lb|
|Displacement (Max load)||12,000 kg||26,456 lb|
|Headroom (average)||2.1 m||6 ft 9”|
|Mainsail||125 m²||1345 ft²|
|Solent||71 m²||764 ft²|
|Storm sail||25 m²||269 ft²|
|Reacher||130 m²||1399 ft²|
|Asym Spin||210 m²||2260 ft²|
|Mast height above water||25.3 m||83 ft1|
FALL IN LOVEOur adventure Our locations
- Rapido at Cannes Yachting Festival 10-15 September, 2019
- Rapido 40 by Morrelli & Melvin - Pics!
- Rapido Trimarans takes stand at La Grande Motte, 24-28 April, 2019
- Rapido Newsletter, March 2019
- Video: 39th St. Maarten Heineken Regatta - Ineffable
- Ineffable's Steve Bourne, "I'm a nutter for sailing", reports Daily Herald
- Ineffable finishes 2nd in St. Maarten Heineken Regatta 2019
- Crewing opportunities aboard "Ineffable" (Feb-May, 2019)
- Rapido's designers enter space race!
- Sailing a Rapido 60 across the Atlantic Ocean
- Rapido 60 Racer/Charter - generate income!
It's only the turning heads of passengers aboard the lumbering catamarans and slow monohulls that can keep up with the Rapido 60. Turn the Rapido 60 into a business during and between races with paying passengers.
- Video: "Romanza" sails the beautiful Hauraki Gulf, New Zealand
Dont forget, Rapido is a spacious and comfortable cruising boat... Great shots highlighting how stable Rapido tracks with our T foil rudder at speeds surpassing many race boats.
- New Rapido 50' Trimaran - now being designed by Morelli & Melvin
Talk to us about the new 50' Rapido Trimaran which is now under design by Morelli & Melvin.
For further information, email [email protected] Also, check out the story in Sailing Magazine by Robert Perry on 1 Oct. 2017 - http://tiny.cc/fy28sy