OCEAN CRUISING TRIMARAN
The Rapido Trimaran's concept and construction is by the team that has built more than 1,500 production trimarans globally. It has been designed by Morrelli & Melvin as an owner-operated ocean cruising trimaran that is...Meet our team
PERFORMANCE IS IN THE DETAILS
|Length||18.1 m||59.3 ft|
|Beam||11.7 m||38.4 ft|
|Draft||0.75 m||2.5 ft|
|Displacement (light)||9,000 kg||19,800 lb|
|Displacement (Max load)||11,000 kg||24,250 lb|
|Headroom (average)||2.1 m||6 ft 9”|
|Mainsail||125 m²||1345 ft²|
|Solent||71 m²||764 ft²|
|Storm sail||25 m²||269 ft²|
|Reacher||130 m²||1399 ft²|
|Asym Spin||210 m²||2260 ft²|
|Mast height above water||25.3 m||83 ft1|
FALL IN LOVEOur adventure Our locations
- Paul Koch to visit Australia from 6-25 August, 2018 as part of Airlie Beach and Hamilton Island Race Weeks
- Media Release: Three hulls create a milestone for Hamilton Island Race Week 2018
Rapido Trimaran, Romanza, will race in Hamilton Island Race Week in August 2018. Joining Romanaza's owner Dougall Love, will be the designer, Pete Melvin and the builder, Paul Koch.
- Rapido voted 3rd best "Over 50' " in world by Multihulls World
Multihulls World magazine announced that the Rapido 60 was voted 3rd in the Multihull of the Year Award in the Over 50' category on 19 April 2018.
This is a fantastic result for the World's Fastest Cruising Multihull which is built by Triac Composites and designed by Morelli & Melvin.
- Rapido in Multicoques Magazine. April 2018
- Follow Rapido Trimarans on Linked In
Rapido Trimarans is now on Linked In.
To follow Rapido Trimarans, click on the link above.
- Video: "Romanza" sails the beautiful Hauraki Gulf, New Zealand
Dont forget, Rapido is a spacious and comfortable cruising boat... Great shots highlighting how stable Rapido tracks with our T foil rudder at speeds surpassing many race boats.
- Video: Romanza's interior showcased at Auckland Boat Show
Filmed at the 2017 Auckland Boat Show, Kate O'Connor explains some of the great entertaining features on the Rapido. There are also clips of Janice effortlessly preparing a feast while Romanza is sailing at 18 knots!
- New Rapido 50' Trimaran - now being designed by Morelli & Melvin
Talk to us about the new 50' Rapido Trimaran which is now under design by Morelli & Melvin.
For further information, email [email protected] Also, check out the story in Sailing Magazine by Robert Perry on 1 Oct. 2017 - http://tiny.cc/fy28sy
- Vote for Rapido - "2018 Multihull of the Year" by Multihulls magazine
Rapido Trimarans is a finalist for the Multihull of the Year 2018 which is organised by Multihulls Magazine.
To vote for the Rapido 60 Trimaran, click the above link.
Award winners will be announced on 19 April 2018.
Rapido Trimarans Limited
Cat Lai Industrial Zone, D2, HCMC, Vietnam.
+84 862 515 055