[UPDATE 23 Feb 2019: "Ineffable" will be in the Caribbean in the first half of 2019 and some crew spots are available. For further information, click here.]
Demo sailing is the only way to appreciate how special the Rapido is.
Email us at [email protected] and we will put you in touch with the owners of the Rapidos to work out the best date and location.
In the meantime, read or view below what others have been saying about the Rapido 60. But be warned, it can become very addictive!!
- Ineffable's owner speaks out on Rapido 60
- Romanza's crew reflects at the midway point of Airlie Beach Race Week
- "Dangerous knots" with Ineffable by Sailing Starship Friendship
- Live video interview with Rapido 60 owners during Hamilton Island Race Week, 2018
- Live footage of Romanza at Hamilton Island Race Week, 2018
Here are a few comments from people on recent test sails:
Sailing Ineffable across the Atlantic Ocean by owner, Stephen Bourne.
"Initially, I didn't notice the speed because the ride is so smooth. About 15 minutes after passing a 50ft catamaran going in the other direction, Paul suggested we turn around and chase it down. 25 mins later, we had already passed it. Wow!" (David Bourke).
"The guys have done a really nice job. Looking forward to seeing the Rapido win some races!" (Matt Bryant)
"I was sold even before I laid eyes on it. The lines look so sleek, I was a little worried about space - until stepping aboard. Impressive! " (Dougall Love)