Rapido’s International Dealership Network
We understand that purchasing a Rapido Trimaran (or Rapido Catamaran) is a significant decision.
As part of that process, it’s important that you are able to decide who you would like to speak to as each of the key stakeholders will have a different perspective.
Rapido’s co founders will be able to tell you about the vision, the concept, the designers, the build, how she sails etc. The dealers will be able to explain all of the above and also report on local conditions, regulations etc. And the owners, of course, will be able to tell you exactly what she is like to sail in real life.
Accordingly, please find below a list of relevant contact details.
Accordingly, please find below the contact details of Rapido Trimarans’ Founders, Dealers and Owners.
Rapido Trimarans’ founders:
- Paul Koch (WhatsApp): +84 93 904 0201, [email protected]
- Richard Eyre (WhatsApp): +66 87 894 4104, [email protected]
Rapido Trimarans’ Dealership Network
- USA (MA) – The Multihull Source, Bob Gleason, Ph. +1 508-295-0095
- USA (FL)- Windcraft Multihulls, Don Wigston, Ph. +1 404 307 9121
- Australia – Planet Multihull, John Rich, Ph +61 412517424
- Asia (incl. Thailand, Hong Kong) – Multihull Solutions Asia, Andrew de Bruin, Ph +66818941530
- France – Navis LR, Magalie Raison (Ph. 06.81.83.16.19) & Laurent (Ph. 06.23.64.11.13)
- Germany, Austria – Corsair Germany, Werner Stolz, Ph. +49 89 3082344
- United Kingdom / Channel Islands – Boatshed Guernsey, Tom Whitby, +44 7477 959 695
- Greece – Fast Sailing Greece, Michalis Aftias, Mob:+30 6977 2345 27
- Morrelli & Melvin (designers of the Rapido range of trimarans) – Mark Womble, Ph. +1 949-500 3440
Rapido 60 owners
Interested in becoming a Rapido dealer
Are you interested in becoming a dealer for Rapido Trimarans? Please email Paul Koch with contact details and briefly describe your relevant experience and interest in Rapido Trimarans.