Rapido’s International Dealership Network
We understand that purchasing a Rapido Trimaran (or Rapido Catamaran) is a significant decision.
As part of that process, it’s important that you are able to decide who you would like to speak to as each of the key stakeholders will have a different perspective.
Rapido’s co founders will be able to tell you about the vision, the concept, the designers, the build, how she sails etc. The dealers will be able to explain all of the above and also report on local conditions, regulations etc. And the owners, of course, will be able to tell you exactly what she is like to sail in real life.
Accordingly, please find below a list of relevant contact details.
Accordingly, please find below the contact details of Rapido Trimarans’ Founders, Dealers and Owners.
Rapido Trimarans’ founders:
- Paul Koch (WhatsApp): +84 93 904 0201, [email protected]
- Richard Eyre (WhatsApp): +66 87 894 4104, [email protected]
Rapido Trimarans’ Dealership Network
- Tahiti – Sail Tahiti, David Allouch and Nikki Putergill, +689 87 32 88 45. Click for Facebook.
- Australia – Planet Multihull, John Rich, Ph +61 412517424. Click for Facebook.
- Asia (incl. Thailand, Hong Kong) – Multihull Solutions Asia, Andrew de Bruin, Ph +66818941530. Click for Facebook.
- France – Navis LR, Magalie Raison (Ph. 06.81.83.16.19) & Laurent Ludwiczak (Ph. 06.23.64.11.13). Click for Facebook.
- Germany, Austria – Corsair Germany, Werner Stolz, Ph. +49 89 3082344. Click for Facebook.
- Greece – Fast Sailing Greece, Michalis Aftias, Mob:+30 6977 2345 27.
- USA (FL, Pensacola) – Windcraft Multihulls, Don Wigston, Ph. +1 404 307 9121. Click for Facebook
- USA (MA) – The Multihull Source, Bob Gleason and Ira Heller, Ph. +1 508-295-0095.
- USA, (FL, Port Canaveral), Performance Trimarans, Brett Zachar, Ph. +1 (321) 302 0693
- Morrelli & Melvin (designers of the Rapido range of trimarans) – Mark Womble, Ph. +1 949-500 3440. Click for Facebook.
If you would like to contact an owner, please email Rapido Trimarans with details of your request and we will seek permission from the owner to introduce you directly.