Owner, Steve Bourne has described the Rapido 60 as the Queen of the Ocean and Ineffable has been shining in the Caribbean over the last few months.
Steve adds that “It’s very amusing to be beating maxis, boat for boat, and we’re on a cruising boat. Can you imagine how fun that is?”
- To view the official footage of Ineffable in the Heineken St Maarten Regatta, click here.
- To view the Steve Bourne article I’m a Nutter for Sailing which appeared in the Daily Herald, click here.
The Rapido 50
If you love the space, comfort and performance of the R60, but prefer the convenience of being able to fold the floats to slide into a marina for monohulls, this is the option for you.
- Email us now.
- Koch talks up new Rapido 40 and Rapido 50 on Sailing Anarchy, Triac Composites’ website, 19 March, 2019.
Click here for more information.
Koch talks up new Rapido 40 and Rapido 50 on Sailing Anarchy, Triac Composites’ website, 19 March, 2019.
The Rapido 60 Charter / Racer
Have you ever considered generating income from a Charter / Racer version of the Rapido 60?
- Here is the Charter version in our factory this week.
- For more details, visit our website or email us.
Rapido’s expanding network
To deliver a better service, Rapido is actively expanding its network so that we can quickly and more effectively answer all your questions.
And, for potential customers, we can also help organise a demo sail for you with one of our amazing owners.
Contact one of Rapido’s founders:
Or contact a Dealer who may be closer to you
- Australia – Phil Day, Ph. +61 477111339, [email protected]
- USA – Bob Gleason, Ph. 508-295-0095, [email protected]
- Germany, Austria – Werner Stolz, Ph. +49 89 3082344, [email protected]
- Morrelli & Melvin – Mark Womble, [email protected]
Triac Composites moves into new factory
In other news, Rapido’s wholly-owned manufacturing company, Triac Composites, moved into magnificent new premises on 9 January 2019 in HCMC, Vietnam.
The new facility is 3,500 square metres and, importantly, is located right on the Nha Be River.
Triac Composites’ new factory is on the Nha Be River creating new possibilities.
River access removes our reliance on road transport to deliver Rapido Trimarans to customers. We can now ship by barge from the factory to the port – or more excitingly – our customers may prefer to simply sail from the back door of our factory!
Contact Triac Composites with your enquiry now
Triac Composites can manufacture all sorts of composite products – whether they be from the marine industry (eg sail/power boats, wheelhouses, battery boxes), transport (eg train interiors), mining (eg ventilation tubes), building & construction (eg building facades) etc.
We can also assist with design and product development if required.
If you have an enquiry about composites, please email:
- Phil Johns, General Manager, Triac Composites