The Rapido Trimarans’ newsletter was emailed to subscribers on Saturday 16 November 2019.
If you would like to subscribe to the newsletter, please email [email protected]
Video: latest renderings of stunning Rapido 50!
Just a day after sending out our newsletter last month, Morrelli & Melvin forwarded the very latest renderings of the Rapido 50 to us, complete with folding floats.
We’ve since folded those beautiful renderings into an animated video which you can view by clicking here.
We might be a little bit biased, but… is the design of the Rapido 50 simply not stunning??
Email [email protected] for further information.
Video: Rapido 60 Charter – available now!
One man’s misfortune is another’s opportunity.
We have a mostly completed Rapido 60 Charter boat in the factory looking for a new owner. We can finish it as a power or a sailing boat, just as you prefer if you let us know now.
If you need to differentiate your charter business from the fleet of competitors, the Rapido 60 could be your very good fortune.
For enquiries, please email [email protected]
SEA Yachting magazine reviews Rapido Trimarans
SEA Yachting magazine‘s current issue has published a three-page article on Rapido Trimarans on the Rapido 40, 50 and 60 and our company.
For a good insight into the thinking, philosophy and story behind the Rapido range, please take the time to read the article.
To view the article in full, click here.
Free shipping to 36th America’s Cup – or free carbon upgrade?
The 36th America’s Cup will be held in New Zealand in March 2021.
Imagine watching all the action live, from the deck of your new Rapido cruising trimaran? If that appeals to you, we will ship your Rapido to:
- Auckland, free of charge, or
- Sydney so that you can join the Sydney-Auckland Race and then watch the America’s Cup.
Now, if you purchase a Rapido 40 and don’t have the time to go to New Zealand (this deal only applies to the Rapido 40), that’s fine. We can give you a free carbon upgrade instead (excludes mast)!
For further information and terms, click here or email [email protected]
Rapido Catamarans launches new website
During the week, our sister company, Rapido Catamarans launched its new website.
To view the website, click here.
Rapido Trimarans – Dealers
With the Rapido 50 and 40 getting closer to fruition, we would like to expand our dealer network. If you’re interested in knowing more, contact either Paul
If you’re a potential customer, contact Paul, Richard or one of our dealers below.
Please contact one of Rapido’s founders:
- Paul Koch, Ph +84 93 904 0201, [email protected]
- Richard Eyre, Ph+66 87 894 4104, [email protected]
Or contact a Dealer near you
- France – Navis LR, Magalie Raison (Ph. 06.81.83.16.19) & Laurent (Ph. 06.23.64.11.13)
- USA – The Multihull Source, Bob Gleason, Ph. 508-295-0095
- Germany, Austria – Corsair Germany, Werner Stolz, Ph. +49 89 3082344
- United Kingdom / Channel Islands – Sun Yachts Brokerage, Tom Whitby, Sun Yachts Brokerage, Ph. +44 7477 959 695
- Greece – Fast Sailing Greece, Michalis Aftias, Mob:+30 6977 2345 27
- Morrelli & Melvin – Mark Womble, Ph. +1 949-500 3440
Rapido 60 owners
- Caribbean (Ineffable) – Steve Bourne
- New Zealand (Romanza) – Jaz Knowles and Dougall Love