Check out the latest issue (August 2020) of Cruising Helmsman Magazine which has a great article on the Rapido 40.
Below is a selection of quotes taken from the article.
- The Rapido 40 will hit a ‘sweet spot’ in the multihull market. ‘A growing segment of teh market is looking for affordable, foldable trimarans that offer performance and comfort – without compromising safety.
- Designed by Morrelli & Melvin with the aim of becoming the standard for the mid range sized trimarans of the future.
- …the C foils… will give the trimaran a ‘massive performance boost’.
- The sailing performance will be driven by its high tech build which will create a fast, light, easy to sail yacht.
- The Rapido 40 has been designed to be a genuine off shore performance sailing trimaran.
- When folded, the Rapido 40 is 4.6m wide and is able to fit in a single monohull marina berth.
Thank you to our Australian Dealer, John Rich of Planet Multihull for organising the article.
For further information
#rapido40, #rapidotrimarans, #planetmultihull, #trimarans, #hightech, #patentedfoldingsystem, #foldingtrimaran,