You Tubers, Sailing La Vagabonde have just taken the Rapido 40 for a sail in the waters off Phuket, Thailand.
Click on the link below to watch their video as they share their experience and insights of sailing a Rapido 40 (albeit, unfortunately, in light winds).
- 0:00 – Start
- 2:52 – Hoisting the Sails
- 5:28 – Interior Airflow
- 9:07 – Navigating into our bay (& dropping anchor)
- 10:42 – Shower Time!
- 13:47 – Weighing Anchor & Setting Sail
- 14:55 – Sailing past the famous Limestone Pillars
- 16:15 – Tangled in a buoy!
- 17:54 – 8kn in 9kn of wind
- 19:22 – Sail review with Morrelli & Melvin
Watch Sailing La Vagabonde’s other video on the Rapido 40
#sailinglavagabonde, #rapido40, #multihulloftheyear, #nominee, #trimarans, #folding, #allcarbon